Let your monsoon adventures begin at this 1 Night event of White Water River Rafting at ###Kolad
Cost: Rs. 3,400/- per person
Leroy Dmello : 7798716460
Lawson Pereira : 7666333668
What is included in the tour
- White water river rafting
- River- crossing
- Banana ride - (1 round)
- Bumper ride - (1 round)
- Dome Accommodation (a/c room with 6 beds), or Small cottage or Tents
- 4 meals ( evening tea snacks,dinner, breakfast and lunch)
- Camp fire (only in winter season)
- BBQ can be arranged at extra cost
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hot, Cold and Alcoholic Beverages
- Any Other Water Sports not included in this package
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Situated at the outskirts of Mumbai, Kolad - is a small village, which is very well known for its adventure tourism. Kundalika River is a heavenly abode for all those who wish to seek the adrenaline rush right at the middle of rapidly flowing river. Both the sides of the river overlook lush green forests adding up to the beauty of the journey.
- More about rafting and river thrills: Ideal for both beginners and professionals, the river promises three thrilling rapids one of them is named as Jack Daniels. Once the rapids low down, you get to jump out of the raft and experience utmost bliss!!! Exhilarating and high on adrenaline, a rafting voyage to the mighty Kundalika River is something you can’t afford to miss this Monsoon!!! The gurgling streams and enthralling rapids are waiting to be explored……Go for it!!!
- Check in at camp site at 4pm
- Evening Tea and Snacks
- Dinner at 9pm
- Breakfast at 8am
- Hire Rickshaw or take car to start point which is 26 kms away(at own expenses)
- 9.00am Starting Point of River Rafting
- 11.30am End of Rafting
- 12.30PM back to camp site
- Zip Line, River Crossing, Bumper Ride, Banana Ride
- Lunch at 2pm and checkout
- Tour Ends
Important Notes :
- Camp site for accommodation is close to Kolad Naka (google map coordinates 18°24'52.8"N 73°11'43.0"E ).
- Start point of River Rafting is from Rawalje Village (google map coordinates 18°26'21.5"N 73°20'48.6"E ).
- End point of River Rafting is in Kamat Village (google map coordinated 18°26'19.6"N 73°15'42.5"E ).
- If you are travelling with car then you have to park your car at start point and after rafting hire a rickshaw at your own cost from end point to start point which is 19 Kms away and takes approx 30 minutes.
- Please note that you can carry your wallet or mobiles while rafting at your own risk if the rafting guide agrees to carry it in his dry bag.
- Please note that the mobile network is very weak and we suggest to download offline maps before traveling to Kolad.